IT Service and Support description: (Programs are offered at NO COST to clients)
- Prepares graduates for entry level desktop support, help desk, and technical customer service jobs
- Introduces troubleshooting and customer service, networking operating systems, system administration, automation and security
- Earns a Google IT Support Professional Certification (must pass certification exam)
- Eligible to work in the USA, I8 years or older, Must live in one of the following Counties – San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, San Francisco, Contra Costa, or Santa Cruz.
- Can only enroll in one JobTrain training program.
- HS Diploma/Equivalent completed prior to start of class.
- Possesses basic math skills and proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- IT Support Technician
- Help Desk Specialist
- IT Desktop Support Tech
Monday to Friday
Length: 11 weeks
Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Session 1 Start: 01/23/2023 End: 04/07/2023
Session 2 Start: 04/24/2023 End: 07/07/2023
Session 3 Start: 07/24/2023 End: 10/06/2023